Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Exciting Vegas-Related Top Chef News

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  • 3 Replies

Any Top Chef fans out there? If so, look out for Season 10 of the BravoTV show because you'll be able to watch a Nevadan compete for the title.

Chef Carla Pellegrino of Las Vegas will be one of the contestants on the new season of the popular cooking show. Pellegrino is known for her Italian dishes, which she creates at Bacio Italian Restaurant (in Vegas) and Bratalian Neapolitan (in Henderson).

Did you know there's a Top Chef cruise? The Celebrity cruise ship will leave this spring from Miami and stop in Key West and Cozumel. Top Chef judges Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons will be aboard the ship, as well as celebrity chefs like Hubert Keller and Tim Love and past Top Chef contestants. You can see a complete list here: http://topchefthecruise.com/

And in still more Top Chef news, it looks like Tom Colicchio will be opening a new restaurant in Las Vegas, located in the Mirage. The restaurant will be opening next summer. I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait. Sounds like a great date-night option to me!

I know I'm looking forward to watching Season 10. And this spring I'll be wishing I was on that cruise...

What about you? Will you be watching Season 10 and cheering for Chef Carla?

Image: © istockphoto.com/ffolas

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NV_Mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I am a Top Chef addict. I cannot wait to see this season.

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I have never heard of that show. but I will watch the tv guide and see when it is on.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Never watched it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)