Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Street Vibrations

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is this weekend.  Because of the shooting last year at the Nugget they moved the venue to the West Parking lot of the Nugget so that they can ban the colors of the Motorcycle Gangs.  They are doing something like that in Reno too.  What is your opinion on this?

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ambear72
by Amber on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I think its sad that it came to that.  I really enjoy walking around Victorian Square, they have the water there and when it gets to hot the kids can go and get wet and cool down.  We wont be able to do that now.  I also feel bad for the vendors that set up for the event.  I passed by the Nugget today and looked and there are a lot less vendor tents up this year then I have ever seen. 

NV_Mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:23 AM

It is such a shame that actions of few really ruin things for everyone else.

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I didn't know about the shooting, but we have to do anything to keep people safe. It makes me feel really sad, that this has happened, but we have no choice.

lorsmommy08
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

someone(s) always has to screw up good things for people, ya know? Just the world we live in, it's really too bad. I've never been to Street Vibrations- may have to look into that :). Of course, I didn't go to Hot August Nights until I was 18 so yeah, shame on me, haha

Dodie702
by Doriane on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:53 AM
I've never heard of this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:34 AM
It's a weekend when motor cycles riders come and gather here in Reno Soarks area.

Quoting Dodie702:

I've never heard of this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)