Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

A Lot Of People Are Already Voting

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • 57 Replies

Would you want to vote without seeing at least one debate?

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Even though I know who I'm going to vote for, I want to see the debates first.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:56 PM
9 moms liked this

This time around, I could.  That's because I know there is no way I could vote for Romney no matter what he says in debates.

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

This time around, I could.  That's because I know there is no way I could vote for Romney no matter what he says in debates.

I agree with you 100%. I wouldn't vote for Romney if he were the last person, who could run for president. I think the republicans are now getting really scared. When Romney opens his mouth he is either lying or putting his foot in it.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Did you hear about the airplane window thing?  So funny.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I agree with you 100%. I wouldn't vote for Romney if he were the last person, who could run for president. I think the republicans are now getting really scared. When Romney opens his mouth he is either lying or putting his foot in it.

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I didn't hear about that. What is it?

JulieJacobKyle
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:30 PM

He doesn't understand why airplane windows don't open.  http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/09/24/899441/romney-plane-windows/?mobile=nc

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

He doesn't understand why airplane windows don't open.  http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/09/24/899441/romney-plane-windows/?mobile=nc

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

He is dumber than I thought he was lol.

NV_Mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I want to see the debates first as well.

I wait until election day to actually vote though.

Pema_Jampa
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Yea the debates are so much fun. I'll vote after but I am settled on my pick. I believe most people are. 

IQuitCounting
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Yup.  The difference is too great for me.  There is only one choice and no debate is going to change my opinion on the matter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)