Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Do you believe Obamacare is here to stay?

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 8 Replies

By Aviva Shen on Sep 26, 2012 at 9:00 am

7 IN 10 AMERICANS THINK OBAMACARE IS HERE TO STAY | A majority of Americans believe the Affordable Care Act will be implemented while just 12 percent believe it will be repealed, according to a new Associated Press-GFK poll. 63 percent of respondents were also in favor of the state-run insurance exchanges that many Republican governors are refusing to set up in case Mitt Romney wins the election and repeals the health reform law. Just 15 states and DC plan to run their own exchanges. Though they believe the law will not be repealed, many people still hold misconceptions about what exactly Obamacare does, with just 14 percent correctly identifying the provisions and feeling confident about their answers.

Do you believe Obamacare is here to stay?
If Mitt Romney is elected, do you think Obamacare will be repealed?

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
_Kissy_
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I think it is here to stay. And since Romney has been such a flip flopper on that issue and many others like it, he wont be going into office. So I don't think its something that's gonna happen.

The republicans have spent 50,000,000 dollars and 33 votes to repeal it and they've been struck down.

NV_Mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I agree with the previous poster that Obamacare is here to stay.

Reina13
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

It will be upheld. There is no way it will be repealed.

joey125
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I also think it is here to stay, once you give people something its hard to take it away  Romney was bragging about Mass and the fact that everyone has health insurance in that state in which he put the law in place.  So I really don't understand how on earth he can repeal the law , he is contradicting himself

lorsmommy08
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Probably, which kinda sucks for my family, but I just can't vote for Romney after everything he's said and hidden. So we'll make things work like we always do.

LancesMom
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Its a start, for the good! I hope it stays and gets even better!

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I think Obamacare is here to stay, and I'm very happy for it. My husband doesn't have insureance so this will help him. If Romney had any chance of winning he would repeal it. He already said he would. In my opinion, he only cares about his own family and the rest of the rich. He pretty much said so, when he was talking about the 47%, which is most of us.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
It's here yo stay. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)