Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Saturday How Are You Doing? What Are You Doing Today

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM
  • 6 Replies

?

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:46 AM

I'm fine. We are going to a BBQ to meet and get to know someone who is running for office to see if we want to vote for him.

Ambear72
by Amber on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:29 AM
I'm sooo tired. Only 2 more games today and next week. The girls have cheer at 8 and my boy has one at 10. They have really enjoyed cheering and football, but I'll tell ya it's been crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildberry
by Alena on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:42 AM
My 8 year old son has a tennis tournament, so we're gonna go to that and hope that my 2 year old will let me watch a little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulieJacobKyle
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I am just trying to recover from the week.  It was a really rough week for me.  I hurt everywhere, I'm exhausted, I'm worried about Jack, who is still sleeping in a box in the kids' bathroom after his burrow flood.  I hope he pulls through this.  I am just sitting here with coffee right now.  I feel bad for my husband, who was out to work at 5 am.  He is trying to push through all of his jobs today so he can finally get some time off tomorrow.  He worked 50 hours in 3 days, then we went to a mandatory black belt training class.  At one point, he stayed up until 5:30 am doing paperwork, then went back to work at 7 am.  I worry all the time about him.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Doing great! Went to the gym with my mom and we took our first Zumba class. It was fantastic! Then we did some arm work. After that, we got the kids and checked out the Gilgrease Orchard. It was fun and we let the kids pick a couple pumpkins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Poor Jack. I hope he is ok. :(

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I am just trying to recover from the week.  It was a really rough week for me.  I hurt everywhere, I'm exhausted, I'm worried about Jack, who is still sleeping in a box in the kids' bathroom after his burrow flood.  I hope he pulls through this.  I am just sitting here with coffee right now.  I feel bad for my husband, who was out to work at 5 am.  He is trying to push through all of his jobs today so he can finally get some time off tomorrow.  He worked 50 hours in 3 days, then we went to a mandatory black belt training class.  At one point, he stayed up until 5:30 am doing paperwork, then went back to work at 7 am.  I worry all the time about him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)