Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

November Random Thoughts!

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's go for five hundred. If we get there go more, and we will see how many to go for in December.

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Replies (511-517):
DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Tomorrow either Dodie, Julie are Ambear can pick the number. I think if we start on December 1 we can get more.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I really can't wait for this year to be over.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I'm not really looking forward to going to California to celebrate Christmas with Sherry and her family, but everything thinks I should. I really wish I could sleep through Christmas. Things are getting worse right now. I'm praying it will get a little better.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I feel so bad that I made Lisa cry last night. We were talking about mom, and she started telling me about how bad her dad had it a few years ago. She started crying. She lost her dad that loved her. Although I don't see how he was so great that he shot himself and made sure that Lisa would find him. She lost her ex-husband who also killed himself, with pills, and then she lost mom. Sometimes I don't know how much people can take. We also lost Vicky, but none of us were very close to her.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I'll be back later.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Thank God It's the last day of November, but I'm not looking forward to December. Mom always loved Christmas, and she really decorated her house, to look great. December is really going to be hard this year.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I felt so gross I had to put on a clean uniform.  Troy just came home, took one look at me and was like Damn!  I look like I got run over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)