Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Wednesday!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
How are you? What are you doing today? :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Slots.Shows
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Happy Wednesday to you too.

Today, I am running errands. Tonight we are having friends over for dinner, so I need to pick up a couple things at the grocery store.  And of course the never ending light chores around the house.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I had a bunch of stuff I needed to do today, but Jacob woke me up just after 5 am crying that his stomach hurt.  I kept him home, so he's laying low and I'm online for a while.  My back is killing me and I was hoping to get to the chiropractor, but since I can't with him home, I think I might take a hot bath and see if that helps.  I am also getting more and more concerned about a pain in my chest, just under my left boob that has been coming and going for months.  It's been super painful for the last two days.  Oh, and I need to figure out a way to make it to karate class tonight.  17 more days until belt testing, plus I need more help before Saturday's test.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Tuesday night and Wednesday, was the worse time of my life so far. My mom had a massive heart attack, and passed in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. I didn't even get to tell her how much I love her for the last time. I do think she knows though.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Omg! I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Quoting DixieL:

Tuesday night and Wednesday, was the worse time of my life so far. My mom had a massive heart attack, and passed in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. I didn't even get to tell her how much I love her for the last time. I do think she knows though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Dodie702:

Omg! I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Quoting DixieL:

Thank you very much for caring Dodie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)