Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Its THURSDAY!!!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

What are your plans for today?  Are you doing ok and feeling well?  Ready for the weekend?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Im getting a massage today, and Im feeling ok.  I am sooo ready for the weekend.  I have a busy one ahead.  My girls have scouting for food, then a birthday party  and then we are going to go see BREAKING DAWN part2  SOOO excited!  I cant believe its been a year already!

JulieJacobKyle
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I did some invoices and laundry, went to my grandmother's house to change the water in her fish bowl, stopped at Target and bought a folding table and chairs, went to Sam's and bought bread and the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.  I'm having a quick bite to eat before I pick up my kids.  I twisted my ankle at class last night, so that's hurting.  I need the swelling to go down!  I have two karate classes tomorrow, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, another pre-test on Saturday, and the black belt hike on Sunday.  Then a birthday party.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I hung out around my house and went to the gym.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:13 PM

you sure were busy!  I bet you will be so glad when the test is over.  just a few more weeks.

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I did some invoices and laundry, went to my grandmother's house to change the water in her fish bowl, stopped at Target and bought a folding table and chairs, went to Sam's and bought bread and the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.  I'm having a quick bite to eat before I pick up my kids.  I twisted my ankle at class last night, so that's hurting.  I need the swelling to go down!  I have two karate classes tomorrow, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, another pre-test on Saturday, and the black belt hike on Sunday.  Then a birthday party.

Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:13 PM

sounds like you had a good calm day.

Quoting Dodie702:

I hung out around my house and went to the gym.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)