Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

One week till thanksgiving!!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

Are you ready?  If you have company coming is your house ready?  Do you take all week to prepare the meal? 

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:06 PM

We are going out of town.  We are going to Jeffs Uncles house.  I am not to sure Im ready for that.  I dont think his family likes me very well.   But its only for a few hours then we will go to my oldest sons grandparents house for dessert!  The rest of the weekend will be Great!

kjsaes
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM
I don't know if I'm working yet. So I have not the first clue on plans. Wish they would get their butts in gear
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Thats so wrong, not telling people if they have to work.  Well I hope that you dont have to but if you do I hope you enjoy your work.  I hope they tell you soon!

Quoting kjsaes:

I don't know if I'm working yet. So I have not the first clue on plans. Wish they would get their butts in gear

kjsaes
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM
I know right, the big people get their day that's all they care about!

Quoting Ambear72:

Thats so wrong, not telling people if they have to work.  Well I hope that you dont have to but if you do I hope you enjoy your work.  I hope they tell you soon!

Quoting kjsaes:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

hopefully if you do work you will get holiday pay for it.

Quoting kjsaes:

I know right, the big people get their day that's all they care about!

Quoting Ambear72:

Quoting kjsaes:

JulieJacobKyle
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

We're having a friend over and my husband is making lasagna.  We just have to buy the groceries and we're good to go.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Now it's tomorrow. Thank God we are going to my sisters house. My back won't let me cook or wash all those dishes.

Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:05 AM

That week went really quick!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  I hope  your sister has some yummy food, and you need to take it easy, Im sure everyone will understand!

Quoting DixieL:

Now it's tomorrow. Thank God we are going to my sisters house. My back won't let me cook or wash all those dishes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)