Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DIXIE

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 15 Replies

How are you holding up?  Is there anything you need?  Please check in when you can. <3

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Please let us know how you are.

Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Sending you hugs Dixie!!!

Dodie702
by Doriane on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
We're sending hugs and prayers your way too!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hi Julie. Sorry I haven't been on here on a week or so. My mom's service is today. I'm praying I can get through it. I hope to God, my legs will hold me up. Thank you so much for caring Julie.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I didn't see this until now. Thank you all for caring so much. You don't know how much I appreciate it.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this.  I hope the service goes smoothly.  We're all here if you need to talk.

Quoting DixieL:

Hi Julie. Sorry I haven't been on here on a week or so. My mom's service is today. I'm praying I can get through it. I hope to God, my legs will hold me up. Thank you so much for caring Julie.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this.  I hope the service goes smoothly.  We're all here if you need to talk.

Quoting DixieL:

Julie, Thank you so much. You don't know how much I appreciate caring. I tried to go on cafemom, but everytime I did, I would start crying. I decided to wait until after the service. We have to be there at one. I know it's just been a very short time, but my mom was and is so special to me, I'm just praying that it gets a little better as time goes by.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course! If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. You and your family are in my prayers.

Quoting DixieL:

I didn't see this until now. Thank you all for caring so much. You don't know how much I appreciate it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Please let us know how you are.

Cafe Michelle, Thank you very much for caring. You don't know I much I appreciate it. The service was yesterday. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stand on my feet, but somehow I did. Again thank you

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Quoting Ambear72:

Sending you hugs Dixie!!!

Ambear, Thank you so much for caring. You don't know how much I appreciate it. The service was yesterday and I everytime I tried to talk about it, I would start crying, so I had to wait until today to say thank you. I didn't know if my legs were going to hold me up, but thank God they did. Again thank you very much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)