Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

How are you holding up?  Is there anything you need?  Please check in when you can. <3

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Replies (11-15):
DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Quoting Dodie702:

We're sending hugs and prayers your way too!!!

Dodie, Thank you so much for caring. You don't know how much I appreciate it. The service was yesterday. I didn't know if my legs were going to hold me up, but thank God they did. It was a beautiful service. Again thank you so much.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this.  I hope the service goes smoothly.  We're all here if you need to talk.

Quoting DixieL:

Hi Julie. Sorry I haven't been on here on a week or so. My mom's service is today. I'm praying I can get through it. I hope to God, my legs will hold me up. Thank you so much for caring Julie.

Julie, It was a beautiful service, and my legs held me up. You don't know how much I appreciate all of you caring. I want to thank you again.

Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I understand the wanting to cry.  Its so hard to loose someone you love!  I am here if you would like to talk.  My Mom and Dad died when I was 16 and though I am through the pain of loosing them, I think of them and talk to them Daily. (that was 24 years ago)

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Ambear72:

Sending you hugs Dixie!!!

Ambear, Thank you so much for caring. You don't know how much I appreciate it. The service was yesterday and I everytime I tried to talk about it, I would start crying, so I had to wait until today to say thank you. I didn't know if my legs were going to hold me up, but thank God they did. Again thank you very much.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Quoting Ambear72:

I understand the wanting to cry.  Its so hard to loose someone you love!  I am here if you would like to talk.  My Mom and Dad died when I was 16 and though I am through the pain of loosing them, I think of them and talk to them Daily. (that was 24 years ago)

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Ambear72:

Sending you hugs Dixie!!!

Ambear, Thank you so much for caring. You don't know how much I appreciate it. The service was yesterday and I everytime I tried to talk about it, I would start crying, so I had to wait until today to say thank you. I didn't know if my legs were going to hold me up, but thank God they did. Again thank you very much.

Thank you so much Ambear, As hard as it is for me, I'm sure it was a lot harder when you were younger. I'm very sorry for your loss too. I know it's been a while for you, but you can talk to me too, anytime.

Ambear72
by Amber on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Thank you Dixie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)