Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Happy Thanksgiving Day! How Are You Doing Today

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:31 AM
  • 7 Replies

?

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:33 AM

I'm ok. Going to have my first holiday without my mom. I know it's going to be really hard, but maybe next year, it will get better.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Hanging around the house. Some family is coming over later to eat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Quoting Dodie702:

Hanging around the house. Some family is coming over later to eat.

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

We had a friend over and my husband made lasagna.  It was really nice, low key.  No drama, no stress.  The only thing I feel bad about is that I know my grandmother was at my father's house and he probably spent the day yelling at her like he spends most holidays.  I'm not dealing with that anymore.

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

We had a friend over and my husband made lasagna.  It was really nice, low key.  No drama, no stress.  The only thing I feel bad about is that I know my grandmother was at my father's house and he probably spent the day yelling at her like he spends most holidays.  I'm not dealing with that anymore.

I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving Julie. Did you make homemade lasagna?

JulieJacobKyle
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:59 PM

My husband Troy did.  He makes incredible lasagna, and only once or twice a year.  He weighed the pan before it went in, and it was 32 pounds!!

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

DixieL
by Dixie on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

My husband Troy did.  He makes incredible lasagna, and only once or twice a year.  He weighed the pan before it went in, and it was 32 pounds!!

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

That sounds great, and that's a lot of lasgna.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)