Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Tuesday!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM
  • 9 Replies
How are you? What are you doing today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM
We are taking our son and his wife to the airport tonight. They are going to Michigan for sixteen days. I've never been away from my son that long. I'm really going to miss him. I'm also worried about the plane. I am praying that he gets there and back home safe and sound.
DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Quoting Dodie702:

Dodie, I like the way you do it better than the way I do.
JulieJacobKyle
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I went out and got stocking stuffers.  I got just the right amount of stuff and they look great.  I have to go get gift cards for the kids' teachers sometime this week and I will be finished completely.  I am also wanting to go get my kids from school.  I heard there have already been 17 school shooting threats in Clark County today.  I hate this world.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM
I like the way you do it too. :-)

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Dodie702:

Dodie, I like the way you do it better than the way I do.
Dodie702
by Doriane on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Today I played with the kids outside and then had to come in because it started to rain. Then we played princess dominoes. After that we played games on Disney jr. Then we ate lunch. Now we're takinf a nap.
Dodie702
by Doriane on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM
That is really scary that there has been 17 threats on Clark County schools. I pray that people just leave our schools alone.

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I went out and got stocking stuffers.  I got just the right amount of stuff and they look great.  I have to go get gift cards for the kids' teachers sometime this week and I will be finished completely.  I am also wanting to go get my kids from school.  I heard there have already been 17 school shooting threats in Clark County today.  I hate this world.

DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Quoting Dodie702:

Thank you, but I think I'll start putting how are you and what are you doing today in the same place you do. It really doesn't look great with just a question mark in this space.
DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Quoting Dodie702:

The one thing that I was happy about is that it has never happened here so far. I know there are crazy people everywhere, but I kept hoping. Now we have to be scared here too.
DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

The one thing I was happy about was that we never had any threats or shootings in Nevada. Now we have threats. There is nowhere safe anymore. I am starting to hate this country too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)