Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Welcome to Nevada Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 191 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Nevada Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Nevada Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:10 AM
2 moms liked this

I guess since it's a new year, we are supposed to introduce ourselves again. My name is Dixie. I live in Vegas. I have been married for almost thirty years. We have a twenty seven year old son. He has been married for almost four years. Our son, his wife, my husband and I are all buying a house together.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:44 PM
4 moms liked this
Hi! I'm Doriane. I live in Las Vegas. I am a mom to two beautiful children. Alyna is 4 and Anthony is 3. I love to take pictures, do my dd's hair, dance ballet, and make tutus. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfTwo13
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
4 moms liked this

Hello I am a mom of two. I have a little girl who is 4 an in dire need of some friends. I have a little boy who is 7 weeks old. I feel bad because she has been in daycare and her bday is in may and has no one to go to her bday.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Nice to meet you! I also have a dd who is 4 and her birthday is in May! Do you live in Vegas? Maybe we could meet up for a playdate?

Quoting MommyOfTwo13:

Hello I am a mom of two. I have a little girl who is 4 an in dire need of some friends. I have a little boy who is 7 weeks old. I feel bad because she has been in daycare and her bday is in may and has no one to go to her bday.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi there all, Im Amber mommy to 4.  My kids are Damian 17 Jaidan 9 and twin girls 6 Meghan and Abigail.  I live in Fernley with my husband Jeff.  We just got remarried on 12-12-12, after being divorced for 11 months. 

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Nice to meet you!!  Welcome to the group!!!  I hope you enjoy it here.  We seem to have someone in just about every part of the state so I hope that you can find someone for your little girl to play with and invite to her bday party.

Quoting MommyOfTwo13:

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Quoting Ambear72:

Hi there all, Im Amber mommy to 4.  My kids are Damian 17 Jaidan 9 and twin girls 6 Meghan and Abigail.  I live in Fernley with my husband Jeff.  We just got remarried on 12-12-12, after being divorced for 11 months. 

Amber, I didn't know you were divorced and got remarried. I just thought you wanted a second ceremony. That makes it even more special. Congratulations again.

MommyOfTwo13
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Yes, we do live in Vegas. We live off Eastern and the 215.

Quoting Dodie702:

Nice to meet you! I also have a dd who is 4 and her birthday is in May! Do you live in Vegas? Maybe we could meet up for a playdate?

Quoting MommyOfTwo13:

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM
We live off Charleston and Sloan.

Quoting MommyOfTwo13:

Yes, we do live in Vegas. We live off Eastern and the 215.

Quoting Dodie702:

Quoting MommyOfTwo13:

purplelily81
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  My name's Nicole, and I don't live in Vegas, lol.  I live in the Elko area-- Spring Creek to be more precise.  I'm the working mommy to 4 beautiful children--  Adam (13), Hunter (10), Paige (8), and Caden (5).  I'm 31 (omg I almost forgot my age!  I almost put 30!!)  and for the most part content with life.  I'd like to change a few things, but it is what it is, right?!?!  I don't have many friends since we moved here in 2010.  I just haven't had the chance to meet very many people.  So, sometimes I get a little lonely for some adult conversation that doesn't revolve around the kids and school, work, or bills and other life issues. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)