Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Nevada Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Nevada Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Nevada Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (181-190):
btherese
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting Tigerlily8866:

Hi!  Yes, that would be great if you know someone with some young ones who would love to do a playdate :)

NAU is AMAZING!!  It doesn't feel like you're in Arizona, but more like the mountain towns of Colorado.  It's so beautiful and I loved my time there.  Great school.

If your son wants to have a very different experience than the heat of Vegas then I'd say he should definitely look into it.  Also, it's nice because it's only a little over 3 hours away so it wouldn't be like he was halfway across the world.

Sorry, it's been awhile but the family I was thinking of, she was expecting and wasn't up to much but she had her baby and I will tell her to come on here and look for you! I will have her give you my name, which is Barb.

Have a blessed day!

lolaslovies
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Hi! My name is Alisa. I live in Spanish Springs NV, just north of the city of Sparks. I have been married to my amazing husband for 18 years and we have two amazing boys! Danny is 18 and Elijah is 12. I am a WAHM. I have an Etsy shop making custom crib bedding and many other custom baby items. I can't lie... I LOVE making girly stuff since I don't have any girls ;) My husband is a roofing contractor and works very hard for us. I am excited to be a part of this group!

christina122952
by Gypsyprincess on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM

hi i am mother of 2 who lives in  las vegas, my son lives in indiana. i am looking to talk to other moms in the  vegas area. my daugther is 2 months almost 3 months.

CafeMom Tickers
dominatrix250
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Hello. I'm a mother of 2 who was born and raised in Las Vegas,NV.
I love to cook, bake, sew and craft. I also enjoy photography, camping and hiking.
Nevada has some amazing places to take photos. I have never lived anywhere else, nor do I think I ever will. I love it here.
Stephi0908
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 6:54 PM
My name is Stephanie. I am 27 and have 4 children. 7,5,3, and 1. I homeschool the older 2. We live in Summerlin in the more nW part. Have made few friends since moving here 3 years ago would love to start getting to know people.
christina122952
by Gypsyprincess on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi i am christina. I have a 4 month old daughter and i live off of washington and rainbow.

Quoting Stephi0908: My name is Stephanie. I am 27 and have 4 children. 7,5,3, and 1. I homeschool the older 2. We live in Summerlin in the more nW part. Have made few friends since moving here 3 years ago would love to start getting to know people.
christina122952
by Gypsyprincess on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:48 AM
We have a lot in common. Lets be friends.

Quoting dominatrix250: Hello. I'm a mother of 2 who was born and raised in Las Vegas,NV.

I love to cook, bake, sew and craft. I also enjoy photography, camping and hiking.

Nevada has some amazing places to take photos. I have never lived anywhere else, nor do I think I ever will. I love it here.
KattinVegas
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Greetings!!! Been off CM for a few years, thought that I would give it try one more time. Vegas resident for almost 2  years. Never thought that I would ever live here, but here I am. What brought me here, love, of course! In the Silverado Ranch area. You can call me Katt, how do you do!

christina122952
by Gypsyprincess on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:14 PM

hi katt

Quoting KattinVegas:

Greetings!!! Been off CM for a few years, thought that I would give it try one more time. Vegas resident for almost 2  years. Never thought that I would ever live here, but here I am. What brought me here, love, of course! In the Silverado Ranch area. You can call me Katt, how do you do!

CafeMom Tickers
DisneyGrandma
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Hello ladies! I am a mom, stepmom and grandma of three. I've lived in Las Vegas since 2000, having moved from California. I miss it terribly and want to move back someday, but this is where my daughter and two of my grandbabies are so we'll stay for now. I've been married for almost 14 years now, and we've known each other for over 22 years. I am disabled, love photography, anything to do with Disneyland, scrapbooking, and the beach. I speak at spiritual events and have hosted and produced  internet radio shows over the last few years.

It's nice to meet you all!

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)