Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Had To Leave Your Kids, For A Month, What Are Three Things

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:26 AM
  • 6 Replies

That you would miss, about them the most. Don't say everything. I know we would all miss most things about our kids, but pick three things!

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:30 AM

I would miss how much he comes up to me and hugs me and tells me how much he loves me. If I am in my room, watching TV, he will come in and say, he just wanted to hug me. I would miss how much heart he has. He has the best heart, I have ever seen in a son. I would miss seeing his face, everyday when he comes downstairs. In my opinion, he is beautiful inside and out. I'm glad he can't see this, because he would get mad at me if he saw that I sad he is beautiful, but that's the only word I can think of to say on the inside.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't leave my kids for a month.  I just couldn't.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Me either. No way!

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Hearing their laughter

hearing their" I love you Mamma your the best Mamma in the world"

their Hugs

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I never thought I could either, but last year they were gone from me for just over 2 weeks.  I went NUTS, I didnt get out of bed or do much of anything.  It was the worst 2 weeks of my life. It was a horrible situation though.  If I HAD to I could but I wouldnt enjoy it.  I learned last year that I am a lot stonger then I ever thought I could be.

Quoting Dodie702:

Me either. No way!

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Quoting Ambear72:

I never thought I could either, but last year they were gone from me for just over 2 weeks.  I went NUTS, I didnt get out of bed or do much of anything.  It was the worst 2 weeks of my life. It was a horrible situation though.  If I HAD to I could but I wouldnt enjoy it.  I learned last year that I am a lot stonger then I ever thought I could be.

Quoting Dodie702:

Me either. No way!

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

Ambear, I learned that too, twenty four years ago. I was away from my son for a month and I went crazy, but I did learn that when I really put my mind on something, I  can really do it. Being away from Jason is the hardest thing. That's the only reason I agreed to buy this house, because I knew we would be together for the rest of my life. He went to his mother-in-laws house for Christmas. It was the longest 16 days I have ever spent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)