Just For Fun: What Facebook Photos Do You Find Annoying?
Look what the weather is by me!I'm just gonna come out and say it: Some Facebook photos are really annoying. And for whatever reason, they seem to pop up on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing pictures of adorable children and awesome vacays, but if you're debating whether or not to post a photo of your dinner for the fourth night in a row, just ... don't.
Here are 6 Facebook photos that are getting really old.
1. Photos of food. At first this was sort of interesting. Ooh, what's that he's eating? But now it's just out of control. If you baked an awesome cake or threw together an amazing coq au vin dinner, by all means, snap away. But if you're just out getting an ice cream cone, no need to upload. We all know ice cream is yummy, thanks.
2. Screen shots from your iPhone of the weather. Have I done this? Sure have! Has anyone given a rat's ass? Um, that would be a no. Everyone has a computer or a smartphone now. They can look up the weather in your neck of the woods, should they so choose.
3. Tagging people as random objects. Ever go through someone's pictures and see people tagged as a loaf of bread, a shopping cart, or a shoe? What does it all mean???
4. Selfies in the bathroom. Hey, if you're looking good and want to take a photo of yourself and share it with the world, do you. But maybe move said shot out of the bathroom. Because everyone will be wondering if you just pooped.
5. Photos of you partying your brains out. There's something ... I don't know ... kind of crass about seeing photos of people looking bleary-eyed and red-faced while drinking straight out of a bottle of Jack. A photo of you enjoying a glass of wine is one thing, a photo of you black-out drunk is another.
6. Photos of your baby's poop. I personally have never seen this, but there's a lot of rumbles out in there in cyberspace claiming that there are people who actually do this. Just ... don't.
What photos do you find annoying on Facbeook?
Be honest, which of these have you posted? LOL