Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Happy Friday!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 7 Replies
How are you? What are you doing today? :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I'm super tired this morning, so I'm trying to wake up.  It's warm enough that I think I'm going to walk the kids to school.  Then I'm not sure what I will be doing today.  I have some invoices to send out, but other than that, I'm caught up on paperwork.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Took my little girl Meghan to the dr for a cough but she seems to be ok now.  Went to Sonic for lunch and now I am just sitting here on the computer.  Trying not to take a nap LOL.

AngryBob
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Dude I keep forgetting to go to the rec center. The baby keeps me up til about six, so I've been trying to get some sleep in the early evening, then again in the morning because the other kids are up about eight. Dh has been good about letting me sleep in. He's taking his dad to the meat market today, so we had to get our grocery shopping done before he left, so I completely spaced it.
We're home now, kids down for naps. He's already gone to pick up his dad. We'll probably work on the kitchen some more, we're going to repaint it.
AngryBob
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Ps it is SUCH a nice day out! It's like sixty degrees!
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I did the usual. I stayed home and watched Four Weddings.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
It's no biggie. I'm sure we'll meet eventually. :)

Quoting AngryBob:

Dude I keep forgetting to go to the rec center. The baby keeps me up til about six, so I've been trying to get some sleep in the early evening, then again in the morning because the other kids are up about eight. Dh has been good about letting me sleep in. He's taking his dad to the meat market today, so we had to get our grocery shopping done before he left, so I completely spaced it.

We're home now, kids down for naps. He's already gone to pick up his dad. We'll probably work on the kitchen some more, we're going to repaint it.
Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Took dd to prek and ds to Story and Art. Then I let ds play at toddler time. After that we just hung out at home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)