Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Trip Tips

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am traveling with 6 kids what kinds of tips do you have for me to make the trip more fun and less stressful?  The ages are 17 15 12 9 6 6. 

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Amber that's a hard one, especially since there is so much difference in their ages. For the older ones have their music. And they can text their friends. For the younger ones have books they like and bring coloring books and crayons. There is a game that we used to play. We would go ABC and find cars from different states, or find cities starting with A and going to Z. I hope any of this helps you. Good Luck.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM

The older ones do have their music and phones, and we also have a DVD player.  But I am concerned about the fighting and bickering between everyone.  Im not worried about the car.  We travel to Ca a lot so I am not to worried about the trip there.  Just the days we are there, esp since my husband isnt going.

Quoting DixieL:

Amber that's a hard one, especially since there is so much difference in their ages. For the older ones have their music. And they can text their friends. For the younger ones have books they like and bring coloring books and crayons. There is a game that we used to play. We would go ABC and find cars from different states, or find cities starting with A and going to Z. I hope any of this helps you. Good Luck.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Pack each kid a backpack with snacks, drinks, coloring books, music, video games, etc. It'll keep em busy for a while.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I have that planned out.  Im now looking for Disney videos for the kids to watch on the way their so they can get excited about going.

Quoting Dodie702:

Pack each kid a backpack with snacks, drinks, coloring books, music, video games, etc. It'll keep em busy for a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)