Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAPPY MONDAY!

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

I hope you all have a wonderful day! What are you all doing????

I have to work today.  I get off at 3.  Our hours are going down again.  Its the end of the peek tax season.  Only bad part is that there is a lot of sitting doing nothing. 

Anyway Have a great day!! 

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Happy Monday.

Tonight my son is having his 2nd grade musical after the PTA meeting, we are going out for pizza to 'celebrate'  afterward.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:25 PM
I love going to those! Anything my kids put on is awesome! Have a great time and enjoy the pizza!!!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Happy Monday.

Tonight my son is having his 2nd grade musical after the PTA meeting, we are going out for pizza to 'celebrate'  afterward.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I'm having a really easy day.  I've been doing laundry today, going over some paperwork, stuff like that.  Nothing major.  I got the house really clean already yesterday and washed every stitch of bedding, so my house is clean and smells like fabric softener.  My husband is working, and the new smoke detectors arrived today, so he will be installing them tonight.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:20 PM

That does sound like an easy day.  Good for you!  My house never stays clean for more then a day.

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I'm having a really easy day.  I've been doing laundry today, going over some paperwork, stuff like that.  Nothing major.  I got the house really clean already yesterday and washed every stitch of bedding, so my house is clean and smells like fabric softener.  My husband is working, and the new smoke detectors arrived today, so he will be installing them tonight.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I took dd to preschool and ds to his book class. Then we came home and I went to my ballet class. After that we ate China a go go and went shopping at Winco.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)