Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Happy Tuesday!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:39 AM
  • 5 Replies

How are you? What are you doing today?

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:43 AM

I'll be staying home today. On Wednesday I have to go to the cemetary for the first time since my Mom passed. I am taking her flowers for Valentines Day and it's also her birthday. It's going to be so hard, so the only time I will go is when I am taking her flowers. I can talk to her anytime I want to wherever I am. She is also always in my heart.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Hugs Dixie! It will get easier over time! But until it does do what you can to get through the rough spots.

Quoting DixieL:

I'll be staying home today. On Wednesday I have to go to the cemetary for the first time since my Mom passed. I am taking her flowers for Valentines Day and it's also her birthday. It's going to be so hard, so the only time I will go is when I am taking her flowers. I can talk to her anytime I want to wherever I am. She is also always in my heart.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I have the day off. So I am gonna clean a few things in my room, then hubby and I are gonna go shooting. I'm also going to try to get a few more things packed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Hugs. Things will get easier over time.

Quoting DixieL:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Watching my 20 month old nephew today. Later I have weigh in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)