Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Thursday!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 9 Replies

How are you? What are you doing today?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:24 AM

My sister put two dozen roses at our mom's grave, so I'm going to wait to go until Mother's Day. I talk to her everyday without going there and crying all day and night because I had to see where her body is laying. I just never thought in my life, we wouldn't have at least ten more years or even more.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:14 AM
I'm up early because my ds came into my room with another nightmare. :( Poor baby. I wish I knew a way to help him not have them because he gets them often. Today we're going to hang around the house till Daddy gets off work. Then we'll give the kids their presents. After that we're making a heart pancake dinner and going skating at Crystal Palace. I'm excited!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Quoting Dodie702:

I'm up early because my ds came into my room with another nightmare. :( Poor baby. I wish I knew a way to help him not have them because he gets them often. Today we're going to hang around the house till Daddy gets off work. Then we'll give the kids their presents. After that we're making a heart pancake dinner and going skating at Crystal Palace. I'm excited!

That sounds awesome. Have a great time.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:17 AM
I know it doesn't feel like it now but it'll get easier. It's good that your getting your emotions out. It will help with the healing process.

Quoting DixieL:

My sister put two dozen roses at our mom's grave, so I'm going to wait to go until Mother's Day. I talk to her everyday without going there and crying all day and night because I had to see where her body is laying. I just never thought in my life, we wouldn't have at least ten more years or even more.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Quoting Dodie702:

I know it doesn't feel like it now but it'll get easier. It's good that your getting your emotions out. It will help with the healing process.

Quoting DixieL:

Thank you all so much for understanding. It's been the hardest thing I have ever gone through in my life so far. The only thing worse is if something happened to my son. I haven't gone through the stages they say you go through. All I have been through is sad and not believing it. I hope it gets better. I can't tell if it has been the longest or the fastest three months of my life. Thank you all so much for putting up with me. If it weren't for Nevada Moms, I would just have my husband to talk to. My son doesn't like to talk about it. My husband feels almost as bad as I do, but I need other people to talk to too. Again, thank you very much for putting up with me.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:29 AM
I don't mind hearing about it as long as it helps you feel better. :)

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Dodie702:

Quoting DixieL:

Thank you all so much for understanding. It's been the hardest thing I have ever gone through in my life so far. The only thing worse is if something happened to my son. I haven't gone through the stages they say you go through. All I have been through is sad and not believing it. I hope it gets better. I can't tell if it has been the longest or the fastest three months of my life. Thank you all so much for putting up with me. If it weren't for Nevada Moms, I would just have my husband to talk to. My son doesn't like to talk about it. My husband feels almost as bad as I do, but I need other people to talk to too. Again, thank you very much for putting up with me.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Dodie702:

I don't mind hearing about it as long as it helps you feel better. :)

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Dodie702:

Quoting DixieL:

Talking about if, even if it's typing it helps me a lot. I'm just so grateful, that you all care, enough to listen. I know one day it will get a little easier. I'm praying for that day to come.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I am drinking some coffee and then I have to hop in the shower.  I have three bags of treat bags and teachers' gifts that the kids need to bring to school.  I am going to lunch with Troy, and then after that, I'm not sure if I will be needed at one of the kids' parties.  I usually help out if they need me.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I am not good with death so I rarely have the right words to say.  Just know we're here any time you need to talk.  

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Dodie702:

Quoting DixieL:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)