Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

I haven't been on in a while...

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

since I started school.  I am going for Sonography.  But I do have my class schedules under control now so I plan to be on here more often, well... maybe once a week at least.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Welcome back!  We missed you!  Im glad you got things under controll now.  Oh wow that sounds like its going to be an amazing career!  Good for you!

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Welcome back!Can't wait to have another active member in our group. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Welcome back.  How long will you have to go to school for that?  

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Hi!! Glad to see you back.

Good luck with school, that sounds like a great field of study!

idee
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I just started in January, so four years. I want to do general and cardiac.  So I will be working during my last couple years.

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

Welcome back.  How long will you have to go to school for that?  

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Good to see you again idee. I've might sound dumb, but I've never heard of Sonography. What is that? Congratulations on going back to school.

idee
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

sonograms.  It is basically using imaging to look at the heart, pregnancy, ect.  I have to also be able to expalin to patients what I will be doing as I do it.  Then tell the doctor of my findings.

Quoting DixieL:

Good to see you again idee. I've might sound dumb, but I've never heard of Sonography. What is that? Congratulations on going back to school.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Quoting idee:

sonograms.  It is basically using imaging to look at the heart, pregnancy, ect.  I have to also be able to expalin to patients what I will be doing as I do it.  Then tell the doctor of my findings.

Quoting DixieL:

I'm sorry. I know what you mean now. I had a lot of those when I was pregnant with my son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)