Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

I Want To Thank All Of You, For Being There For Me.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

Besides my son and husband, I had no one to talk to about my mom, except you all, Nevada Moms. You have all been my rock. I'm sorry if I talked about my mom so much, but I have to sometimes. It's been three and a half months, and I still might have to talk about her sometimes, but you all cared and I'm very grateful for that. I couldn't talk about my mom much in other groups, so Thank You Very Much for caring.

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I very much appreciate it and even when someone see's that I said something in Random thoughts, someone will reply and say they are sorry. I feel very blessed to have everyone in this group.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Dixie, honey,  if you need to talk about your Mom go for it!!  I (since I cant speak for everyone) are here to listen.  My Mama died when I was 16 that was 25 years ago this year.  I still have a hard time sometimes, and I still miss her terribly.   I know the pain and sadness you are feeling.  So never ever hesitate to talk to me about Your Mama.  HUGS to you!!!

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Quoting Ambear72:

Dixie, honey,  if you need to talk about your Mom go for it!!  I (since I cant speak for everyone) are here to listen.  My Mama died when I was 16 that was 25 years ago this year.  I still have a hard time sometimes, and I still miss her terribly.   I know the pain and sadness you are feeling.  So never ever hesitate to talk to me about Your Mama.  HUGS to you!!!

Thank you so much Amber. I hope someday it will get easier. My mom has always been my hero. She supported all four of her daughters mostly by herself. She worked two shifts and I never knew we were having a hard time with money. She never let us know. Sometimes I'm ok and then I'll see something that will make me think about her. She loved to go shopping and she loved the store Kohl's. They have a lot of commericials about that store. There is all kinds of things that make me think about her. In my opinion, if God had said that I could put together a mom of my choice, I couldn't have picked a better mom. Besides my husband who has been really sad too and my son, I have only had you all on Nevada Mom's to talk too. You have all been my rock and you have all helped me in ways that you will never know. I thank you and the other girls, Dodie. NV MOM, Julie, Michelle Idee and others for being there for me.I'm very sorry that you still have to go through it all too. I guess we will never forget the mom's we love. HUGS to you too.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww...your so sweet Dixie. I'm always here to listen anytime you you need. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

someone once told me that it takes a thousand days to fully grieve a death. that's three years. just take it day by day. i don't think anyone can blame you for needing to talk about it. i'm sorry you have to go through this.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Dodie702:

Awww...your so sweet Dixie. I'm always here to listen anytime you you need. :-)

Thank you so much Dodie. You are very sweet. I know you are there, that's why I feel blessed to have Nevada Moms. Besides my husband and son you all are the only people I have to talk to and you don't know how much I appreciate it.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:18 AM

Quoting AngryBob:

someone once told me that it takes a thousand days to fully grieve a death. that's three years. just take it day by day. i don't think anyone can blame you for needing to talk about it. i'm sorry you have to go through this.

Thank you very much. I hope I feel better, before then. I am so grateful for all of you. Besides my husband and son I only have you all on Nevada Moms to talk too. You have no idea how much I appreciate you all for caring.

AngryBob
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting AngryBob:

Thank you very much. I hope I feel better, before then. I am so grateful for all of you. Besides my husband and son I only have you all on Nevada Moms to talk too. You have no idea how much I appreciate you all for caring.

don't set limitations on yourself. let yourself grieve fully. there are what, seven stages? let yourself go through all of them. there is no shame in that - and anyone that says otherwise doesn't understand loss.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Dixie, you can talk about your mom all you want and we're here to listen.  Three and a half months is nothing.  She was your mom, and I'm not sure you ever really "get over" the death of someone you love.  Cyber hugs to you.  

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

Dixie, you can talk about your mom all you want and we're here to listen.  Three and a half months is nothing.  She was your mom, and I'm not sure you ever really "get over" the death of someone you love.  Cyber hugs to you.  

Thank you so much for caring Julie. Hugs to you too. If you ever need to talk to anyone about anything, I'll always be here for you too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)