Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

The Storm before the Calm

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 4 Replies

I tell you today has been insane!  My oldest son had court at 9am.  I wanted to be there early, so we left at about 8 am.  However before we left my husband decided to get pissy and throw a fit.  In the process of throwing his little tiff, he punched the dresser and broke his hand.  I couldnt take him to the ER because I had to take my son to Court.  So I got my SIL to take him.  So we leave for court, we are the first ones there.  5 hours later we are the LAST ones there. The Judge was pretty cool though.  My son is heard of hearing so he came down from where he was sitting and sat in front of my Son so he could hear him better.  I thought that was so awesome!  I dont have an outcome of my sons court date today, they are going to talk to us and see what the best punishment for him is.  Then I come home and instead of sitting relaxing I had to deliver Girl Scout cookies!  So I am really hoping I am getting rid of all the negativity so we can go and not have a thing to worry about!!

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Amber, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that today. It sounds like the judge in your son's case is a good and reasonable judge. Maybe he won't have to go through too much. I also hope you get everything out of the way, so you can have a good vacation.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Wow...that sounds like one crazy morning! How's your husband's hand doing? Glad to hear you had a kind and fair judge. Hopefully everything calms down before you leave for vacation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Thanks Dixie, he has been a reasonable man, its not the first time I have been in his court room.  I was able to get all but $10 of the cookie money so Ill just put in the extra $10 and worry about the rest when I get home.

Quoting DixieL:

Amber, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that today. It sounds like the judge in your son's case is a good and reasonable judge. Maybe he won't have to go through too much. I also hope you get everything out of the way, so you can have a good vacation.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:59 AM

thanks for asking, he said it hurts still, and he cant wear Jeans cuz he cant button them up, but other then that he is doing alright.  Feels dumb that he did that, but what can you do, its done now right.

Quoting Dodie702:

Wow...that sounds like one crazy morning! How's your husband's hand doing? Glad to hear you had a kind and fair judge. Hopefully everything calms down before you leave for vacation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)