Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Happy Friday!

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:24 AM
  • 5 Replies

How are you? What are you doing today?

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:27 AM

I was going to go out, but I woke up really sick, so I'm afraid to try to do anything. I had a fever of almost one hundred and four degrees. When I tried to stand up, I started falling. Rick said I wasn't making any sense when I was talking. I was shaking so bad, that I talked my husband into staying home with me. I feel a little better tonight though.

AngryBob
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:07 AM

hopefully we can get up early enough to go harass dodie at the rec center, but being as how it's already one o'clock in the morning, i don't think that's going to happen lol

feel better!

JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Yikes!  Take care of yourself.  I hope you start feeling better fast.

Quoting DixieL:

I was going to go out, but I woke up really sick, so I'm afraid to try to do anything. I had a fever of almost one hundred and four degrees. When I tried to stand up, I started falling. Rick said I wasn't making any sense when I was talking. I was shaking so bad, that I talked my husband into staying home with me. I feel a little better tonight though.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! You'll make it someday. :)

Quoting AngryBob:

hopefully we can get up early enough to go harass dodie at the rec center, but being as how it's already one o'clock in the morning, i don't think that's going to happen lol

feel better!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Today I took the kids to play at toddler time. Then we had lunch together at Cicis pizza. Now we're home watching some tv before nap.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN