Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was MIA for a while

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 9 Replies
Hi ladies for a while I wasn't coming on here much. You know how it goes, I got wrapped up in everyday things...taking care of kids, house, and husband. Well anyways I will try to get on here more often.

I have been gone so long I will introduce myself again...my name is Timna, I am 31. I have 3 kids, my son is 6, my oldest daughter is 3 and my youngest daughter is 7 months. I live in Fernley, NV. I am a SAHM. I love making new friends. I am learning how to scrapbook and sew. Want to start making crafts. I like to read, dance, love the outdoors, spending time with my family and friends, BBQ's, camping, and just having a good old time.

I am looking forward to meeting you ladies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back! :)
Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Welcome Back Timna!  We missed you! 

Did I miss something before?  Have you lived in Fernley long?  Im also here in Fernley.

Anyway Welcome back and I hope we get to see more of you!

trae1982
by Timna on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Thanks so much!!! Did you miss something? I have lived in Fernley for about 7 years now. How long have you lived here?

Thank you again!! I am trying to come on here more.

Quoting Ambear72:

Did I miss something before?  Have you lived in Fernley long?  Im also here in Fernley.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I lived here from 200-2007 then 2010-now.  Anyway welcome back lol.

Quoting trae1982:

Thanks so much!!! Did you miss something? I have lived in Fernley for about 7 years now. How long have you lived here?

Quoting Ambear72:

trae1982
by Timna on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting Ambear72:

I lived here from 200-2007 then 2010-now.  Anyway welcome back lol.

Quoting trae1982:

Quoting Ambear72:

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Welcome back Timna. We still don't have as many moms as we want, but we are getting more. My name is Dixie. I live in Vegas. In June I will be married for thirty years. We have a twenty seven year old son, who has been married for almost four years at the end of March. We are all buying a house together. Welcome back. We will be looking forward to hearing from you and seeing what you are doing.

trae1982
by Timna on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Thank you! I wish I knew more moms to invite to the group. It is nice to meet you. I will try to post more often now.

Quoting DixieL:

Welcome back Timna. We still don't have as many moms as we want, but we are getting more. My name is Dixie. I live in Vegas. In June I will be married for thirty years. We have a twenty seven year old son, who has been married for almost four years at the end of March. We are all buying a house together. Welcome back. We will be looking forward to hearing from you and seeing what you are doing.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Quoting trae1982:

Thank you! I wish I knew more moms to invite to the group. It is nice to meet you. I will try to post more often now.

Quoting DixieL:

Thank you I try to get moms to joing too. I hope we see you on Nevada Moms a lot more often too.

trae1982
by Timna on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:48 PM
I am going to try.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting trae1982:

Quoting DixieL:

Thank you I try to get moms to joing too. I hope we see you on Nevada Moms a lot more often too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)