Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

How Long Were You With Your Husband Before You Knew You

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:30 AM
  • 6 Replies

Wanted to marry him?

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:31 AM

It was at least six months to a year. When I met him, I was still really depressed that I had to break-up with my first love. I didn't want anyone at the time.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know, exactly.  I remember we had been dating 12 days when I realized I loved him.  The whole time we were dating, we just sort of assumed we would get married.  We didn't even have a time when we were formally engaged.  He had moved in with me, and it was going so well a couple of months later, that we just decided to get married before the seasons changed.  We were married 2 weeks later.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Right away. We had love at first sight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hartman12
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Our first date I knew he was marriage material, about a month later I knew we would marry someday. We eloped an the first anniversary of our first date.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cagl84
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Knew he was what i was looking for in a husband the first night we met, beginning of august. Got the i am marrying this man feeling around the end of sept. And he finally had the overwhelming must marry this girl and proposed the end of october. And we were married mid march during spring break the following year.
And were coming up on 10 years in just a few short weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom414
by Misty on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I think I was sure within a few weeks of us dating, but he told me the night we met that he would marry me someday.  I was 16 and he was 17. We've been together for 14 years in March and married 13 years this May :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)