Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

The First Time I Watched Honey Boo Boo, I Knew I Would Never Watch It Again

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 12 Replies

It was really dumb, and I had a hard time believing those people would get a lot of money, for acting the way they do. Months later, I'm still watching it. I can't understand what it is about that show, to keep me coming back. Do you still watch that show?

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I think that family has me hypnotised. That's the only reason I can think of.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I watch it also. I can't believe some of the things that they do!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JulieJacobKyle
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I saw about 15 seconds of it when I was fumbling for the remote to mute it.  Their voices alone are like nails down a chalkboard to me.

mrs.hartman12
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I refuse to watch it. I don't want to get sucked in. I have never seen Jersey Shore either.
xboybrksgrlx
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Refuse. Thank god. They make Americans look bad IMO. All the television shows now a days are so horrible. Thank god we don't have cable anymore.
DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

Refuse. Thank god. They make Americans look bad IMO. All the television shows now a days are so horrible. Thank god we don't have cable anymore.

I know how stupid that show is. That's why I don't know why I keep watching it. I keep laughing at the stupid things they do. I have to stop watching it.

xboybrksgrlx
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I caved today and watched the first episode. I couldn't continue. Damn little girl. Makes me sad.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

I know how stupid that show is. That's why I don't know why I keep watching it. I keep laughing at the stupid things they do. I have to stop watching it.

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

I caved today and watched the first episode. I couldn't continue. Damn little girl. Makes me sad.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

It really is sad, how she is brought up, but we are all brought up different ways I guess. To them they are normal.

xboybrksgrlx
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:54 PM
The over eating is sad. Even the first episode they are eating so bad and much. It's gross.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I have never seen it,  but I have to shamefully admit that I watch Jerseylicious. It is a TRAIN WRECK but I cannot look away. Every new season, I say I am not going to watch and low and behold, Im watching again...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN