Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

LONG Day yesterday!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM
  • 10 Replies

This may be long and not for the faint of heart who cant deal with blood. 

I woke up about 8 and decided to get up and get the corned beef and the other veggies going.  So I did that, came back to the bedroom and heard Jeff on the phone with the Dr.  His arm now has a staph infection and the meds he was on didnt do anything to get rid or the infection.  So they had him to go the ER in Fallon to have IV fluids put in.  I went to KFC for a bite to eat and got horrible sercive.  I was super tired so when I got home I layed down to watch TV and of course fell asleep.  I woke up at 7 to find everyone had already eaten dinner, and barely left me anything to eat.  As I was eating dinner I hear my SILs dogs fighting.  Then I hear Jaidan SCREAMING so I get up to go see whats going on and he comes to me blood running down his arm and a huge gash on his thumb.  I couldnt handle that so I called Jeff and we had my niece call 911.  We get to the hospital he had to have 9 stitches around his thumb and the bone is broke.  So we have to watch for infection even more now that the bone is broke.  We left but they didnt get us pain meds before we left. I get to the phamacy and he is ok.  I come out and the poor guy is crying he was hurting really bad.  We got home about 1:30 am and Im lying there holding him in bed and he starts crying saying he dosnt want the dog to die because of him.  Such a sweet boy.  But anyway I had a LONG day yesterday and Im so mad, my SIL is having an attitude about the dog.  We cant do anything to her for 10 days.  But after that she is gone.  The dog bit my niece when she was trying to break up the fight, on the leg.  Anyway I have to get ready for work.  Thanks for letting me vent. 

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulieJacobKyle
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Oh wow, that is a lot to all be happening at once.  I'm sorry, it seems like you guys can't catch a break!

Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Thanks Julie, yea it seems to come in waves.  We had a wave of good things happening to this bad luck streek.  I hope its over soon.  Im ready for a change.

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

Oh wow, that is a lot to all be happening at once.  I'm sorry, it seems like you guys can't catch a break!

Dodie702
by Doriane on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I hope your ds gets better soon. Poor guy. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Thank you, he is doing amazingly well despite how yucky his thumb looks.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM
That's great! :-)

Quoting Ambear72:

Thank you, he is doing amazingly well despite how yucky his thumb looks.

Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Jaidan went to school today and some little monster of a child hit Jaidan on his thumb.  UGH he was in such a bad mood when I got home.  But he is doing better now.  We looked at his thumb and there wasnt any problems.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Poor guy. I'm glad that it didn't hurt him worse.

Quoting Ambear72:

Jaidan went to school today and some little monster of a child hit Jaidan on his thumb.  UGH he was in such a bad mood when I got home.  But he is doing better now.  We looked at his thumb and there wasnt any problems.

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Amber, I'm so sorry that you are going through so much. I really hope things get better for you very soon. I hope your family starts doing good. I'm also sorry about what that dog did. Let us know fast that you are all getting better. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Thanks, ladies, its been a rought March for sure.  We went to the Dr today and Jaidan is doing great.  His thumb looks really good and is healing, with no infection so far!  Great news there!  His stitches will come out next week.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM
That's wonderful! :-)

Quoting Ambear72:

Thanks, ladies, its been a rought March for sure.  We went to the Dr today and Jaidan is doing great.  His thumb looks really good and is healing, with no infection so far!  Great news there!  His stitches will come out next week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN