Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms
Sing in the shower?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Replies (11-14):
DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Absolutely! And it is terribly off key and loud....lol

The shower is the only place my voice sounds good to me. lol.

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi Cafe Michelle, Can you tell me what it means when it says that an administrator featured my post. I have been getting a lot of that and I hope it's a good thing, not a bad thing. Also where do they feature it? If it's good and they are putting it in another group, then I feel happy that administrators like my posts.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Hi Dixie, it means that I or another admin selected your post to highlight for the day. You can see it on the right side of your screen in the group under the section that says Featured Today.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi Cafe Michelle, Can you tell me what it means when it says that an administrator featured my post. I have been getting a lot of that and I hope it's a good thing, not a bad thing. Also where do they feature it? If it's good and they are putting it in another group, then I feel happy that administrators like my posts.

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi Dixie, it means that I or another admin selected your post to highlight for the day. You can see it on the right side of your screen in the group under the section that says Featured Today.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Thank you so much for telling me. It makes me feel good, because it's been happening quite a bit lately. Have a great weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)