Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got home from LV :(

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
I miss Las Vegas OK I miss my love but we had a good time..... so the wedding is booked July 23 2014.... I'll be moving with my DD's in June of next summer and they can not wait lol now to get a apt and a good school for my DD's....
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Your moving them the summer of 14 or 13,  If your not coming till 14 you shouldnt have to much of a problem finding an apartment. 

Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:36 PM

That gives you PLENTY of time to plan a wonderful wedding!  Do you have anything planned yet?

Dodie702
by Doriane on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Glad you has a good time here. You'll be back before you know it. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Congratulations again on your wedding. A year will go really fast. Stay on Nevada Moms, so you will know us when you move here. Vegas is a great place to live.

drivenleonian
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I am a native of Vegas. I love it here. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
Homes are cheaper to rent than apartments in most areas of town. Look around before signing a lease. I'd be happy to help if you want. I'm a Realtor.
I'm getting married in June/2014.
Dawne98
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:51 PM

thank you thank you thank you:)

I can not wait for the move just so my dear love and I don't have to be away from each other I miss him more and more after each trip:(

As for the wedding it's going to be at the Chapel of Flowers they do it all:) we just have to pay and show up lol NOW I am just trying to get in the gym so I can get the dress of my dreams lol

We are going to Walt Disney world in June and having photo's done for our engagement photo's and I hope we have a few good ones to use for Save the date cards:) 

Now the wait wait wait and wait....lol

Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM

The waiting is the hardest part of it!!!  Hopefully the year will go by fast. If things keep up at this rate it will.  Its already the end of March!  Just insane!

Quoting Dawne98:

thank you thank you thank you:)

I can not wait for the move just so my dear love and I don't have to be away from each other I miss him more and more after each trip:(

As for the wedding it's going to be at the Chapel of Flowers they do it all:) we just have to pay and show up lol NOW I am just trying to get in the gym so I can get the dress of my dreams lol

We are going to Walt Disney world in June and having photo's done for our engagement photo's and I hope we have a few good ones to use for Save the date cards:) 

Now the wait wait wait and wait....lol

xboybrksgrlx
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:08 PM
No offense but when you say good school in Vegas. It's like an oxymoron. Nevada has the worst school systems. I have loved here forever. But congrats on the upcoming wedding and such.
Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM

They arent the worst, but they arent that great.  We are in the bottom 5 I believe it is.  Nevada just adopted the Core Standerds that all but 2 other states have.  So our school system is working on getting better.   Itll be a long hard road though.

Quoting xboybrksgrlx:

No offense but when you say good school in Vegas. It's like an oxymoron. Nevada has the worst school systems. I have loved here forever. But congrats on the upcoming wedding and such.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)