Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrows gonna be rough

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM
  • 2 Replies

My oldest Son goes to court tomorrow. We will find out if he is getting probation or if he is going to a place in Gardnerville called China Springs. Im very nervous about it, in a way I want him to go to China Springs, because I am hoping they can help him. But at the same time I don't want him to go. So I don't know. I am trying to prepare myself for the worse.

Then tomorrow afternoon Jaidan goes in and hopefully gets his stitches out. I get so sad when I see his poor thumb. It looks so horrible! It makes my heart hurt. I also don't want to see him hurting when they take the stitches out.

Oh well gotta do what we as mothers gotta do right!!!!!

by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Amber, I hope everything goes the way you want it too. I understand how you feel. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your family.

Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Thank you!  My son got Probation, but if he screws up then he is going to China Springs.  Jaidan got his stitches out today but he still has it thumb in a splint.

Quoting DixieL:

Amber, I hope everything goes the way you want it too. I understand how you feel. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)