Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Im finally getting a HONEYMOON!!!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 10 Replies

I made the arrangements for me and Jeff to get away!  Just the 2 of us!!  We are going to DISNEYLAND!!  We are going next month. We are only going for 3 nights 2days.  We will celebrate 15 years together on the 7th of May,  Not marriage, but being together.  We didnt have a honeymoon the first time we got married or the last time.  We have actually never gone away with just the 2 of us.  I am sooo excited!!!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulieJacobKyle
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 AM

How exciting!  We didn't get a honeymoon either. :(  We went to Mexico when we had been married 4 years, but that was back in 2001.  I got pregnant with Jacob two months later, and we haven't gotten much time alone since.

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:45 AM

I bet Mexico was fun.  Never been past a border city.  Both times we got married we didnt even get a night alone together.  We went to dinner then came home and went to sleep both times.  We had a house full of people and the first time we got married I had to work the next day.  So this will be a first for us.  We have been away from the kids for a night, but thats cuz the kids stayed with someone else.  We've never left the kids to do something fun with just the 2 of us.

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

How exciting!  We didn't get a honeymoon either. :(  We went to Mexico when we had been married 4 years, but that was back in 2001.  I got pregnant with Jacob two months later, and we haven't gotten much time alone since.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I'm sure it's going to be really great to get away, just the two of you.  Our wedding night, we spent the night in a hotel room, so we were able to be alone.  

Quoting Ambear72:

I bet Mexico was fun.  Never been past a border city.  Both times we got married we didnt even get a night alone together.  We went to dinner then came home and went to sleep both times.  We had a house full of people and the first time we got married I had to work the next day.  So this will be a first for us.  We have been away from the kids for a night, but thats cuz the kids stayed with someone else.  We've never left the kids to do something fun with just the 2 of us.

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

idee
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I love Disneyland. Terence and I have plans to go on a family trip to Disneyland when I finish school, but that is in 4 years.

Have a good honeymoon!

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Congratulations Amber. I hope you have a great time. I just hope you remember that May will be getting a lot busier. Congratulations on your 15, years together.

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Quoting DixieL:

Congratulations Amber. I hope you have a great time. I just hope you remember that May will be getting a lot busier. Congratulations on your 15, years together.

Your right it will be getting busier, but not till the end of May as schools start getting out. We are going the first part of May so it shouldn't be to bad. It wont be to bad for the 2 of us anyway. Its hard when its busy and we have the kids. We will be able to take our time and not worry about getting on all the rides and stuff. Itll be great thanks.
Dodie702
by Doriane on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Congrats! Sounds like so much fun! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Quoting Dodie702:

Congrats! Sounds like so much fun! :-)

Thanks

AngryBob
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:57 PM

congrats!!!! we never had a honeymoon either because we eloped. i hope you have a lot of fun!! spoil the crap out of yourselves!!

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!  I am very excited, I LOVE to fly, hubby dosnt but I do.  As for spoiling each other, that might be a little hard.  It took most of our money to pay for the flight and hotel.  But we will still make it awesome!

Quoting AngryBob:

congrats!!!! we never had a honeymoon either because we eloped. i hope you have a lot of fun!! spoil the crap out of yourselves!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN