Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Nevada Sky at night

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:23 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is so BEAUTIFUL!!!  I was hard to walk when I went for a walk with Jeff tonight.  All I wanted to do is look up at the beauty in the sky.  Do you like to sit and stare at the stars??  I can see so many of them from where we live, we arent in the lights of the city so we see tons of them.  Orion was so vivid and so easy to see.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I didn't do it much last summer with working and stuff, but the summer before we would go lay down on the driveway and look at the stars. The international space station was flying over us each night so we would go out there and look for it. I plan on doing a lot more of that again this summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I think the lights are beautiful too. I love everything about Vegas and the parts that I have seen in Nevada. My mom loved going outside at night, and look at the stars and moon from where she lived.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM
We can't see the stars very well in the city.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Quoting Dodie702:

Have you ever driven out of the city to look at the stars? I used to do that when I lived in the City. I have always loved looking at the stars~~
JulieJacobKyle
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I don't see much where we're at.  Too much light.  I miss the night sky in Wisconsin.  You could see EVERYTHING, and it was beautiful.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Only a couple times when I was a teenager.

Quoting Ambear72:

Quoting Dodie702:

Have you ever driven out of the city to look at the stars? I used to do that when I lived in the City. I have always loved looking at the stars~~
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)