Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Belated Birthday

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

DKK?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I forgot to look. I hope you had a great day.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Happy belated biryhday! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JulieJacobKyle
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I missed it too.  Happy Birthday!

DKk0531
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks girls. I havent been on alot. This morning sickness is beating me up. They have me on phenegran but its not doing any good..i try to get on but the screen and reading and ahhh it just makes it really hard to get on anymore..thank you though. That means alot to me :)
Cafe MichelleP
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I hope you had a good birthday. Im so sorry you are having a difficult time with morning sickness. Hopefully you will pass this phase of pregnancy soon.

Quoting DKk0531:

Thanks girls. I havent been on alot. This morning sickness is beating me up. They have me on phenegran but its not doing any good..i try to get on but the screen and reading and ahhh it just makes it really hard to get on anymore..thank you though. That means alot to me :)

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry I forgot to check this month too!! Anyway HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!
Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

happy birthday 

DKk0531
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Thank you. Im at just about 10 weeks. I was diagnosed with hypermesis 3 weeks ago. I hope it lets up and passes soon. With dd i had it the entire preg and im really hoping that doesnt happen again

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I hope you had a good birthday. Im so sorry you are having a difficult time with morning sickness. Hopefully you will pass this phase of pregnancy soon.

Quoting DKk0531:

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:24 AM

Quoting DKk0531:

I hope you start feeling better DKK. I didn't go through morning sickness, I'm very sorry you are. Feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)