Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Happy Sunday!!

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:09 AM
  • 6 Replies

How are you? What are you doing today?

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:09 AM

We might go to eat, I'm not sure.

AngryBob
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:56 AM

i don't think we have any plans. i have a monster headache, so i'm eager to go to bed. we'll see where tomorrow takes us...tomorrow lol

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Quoting AngryBob:

i don't think we have any plans. i have a monster headache, so i'm eager to go to bed. we'll see where tomorrow takes us...tomorrow lol

I get those all the time. I was diagnosed with migranes, when I was in my early twenties. They are really bad. I hate them.

AngryBob
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I had them a lot as a kid because of eye strain. I don't get them much any more. I don't know how people live with migraines. I've become a wimp in my old age lol

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting AngryBob:

I get those all the time. I was diagnosed with migranes, when I was in my early twenties. They are really bad. I hate them.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Quoting AngryBob:

I had them a lot as a kid because of eye strain. I don't get them much any more. I don't know how people live with migraines. I've become a wimp in my old age lol

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting AngryBob:

I have too, but when they come you don't have any choice, but to live with them. It's horribe a lot of times.

AngryBob
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I'm sorry. I have had joint pain most of my life. Greener grass, I guess. What's the phrase, going with the enemy you know or something? At least I'm not pregnant, right??? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN