Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

RENO/SPARKS MOMS

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am new to Reno area. My son is 6 years old and I am pregnant with my little girl. I am looking for new friends in the area to have playdates this summer with my son and adult time to talk without hearing "mommy mommy" every 5 minutes. As I love my son with all my heart like mothers do, it is nice to have a break once in awhile. I almost feel guilty about wanting a break.

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I have 3 little ones and a big one, my little ones are 9 and 6 and 6, we love to go to Reno in the summer time and go play at victorian square.  We could get together then.  My 9 yr old is a boy and my 6 yr olds are girls.  They will be 7 in June.

mommi128
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM

My son as well as myself would enjoy going to victorian square! Keep me in touch and let me know.

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Quoting mommi128:

My son as well as myself would enjoy going to victorian square! Keep me in touch and let me know.

Sure thing! It may be a few weeks, I have a lot going on. But I will def let you know here is my number give me a call sometime. 835-2322 Amber
JavaJunkee85
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I hear that!!! My son is an only child with no friends, except when he's in school. He too, gets SOOOOOO bored!!!

mommi128
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Now sure what you are doing next Friday, but mayybe after our boys get out of school we can meet up at the park or something?

JavaJunkee85
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:27 PM

mommi128.....I'd love to, but I work 2nd shift, starting at 3pm. Afternoons would only work for me when he's on school break. Otherwise, would have to be weekends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)