Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Happy Tuesday!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

How are you? What are you doing today?

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:23 AM

My aunt has a neice by marriage, who was going to Utah Saturday. She was buying a house in Saint George. She was going to do something there and on the freeway, she went off and hit the railing. She wasn't wearing a seatbelt and flew out of the window. I have to find clother to go to the funeral service on Friday. I used to hate the seatbelt law when it first came out, but now I love it. Seatbelts have saved so many lives and the people that don't pay attention have a lot higher chance of not living very long.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Wow that is horrible!  :(

Quoting DixieL:

My aunt has a neice by marriage, who was going to Utah Saturday. She was buying a house in Saint George. She was going to do something there and on the freeway, she went off and hit the railing. She wasn't wearing a seatbelt and flew out of the window. I have to find clother to go to the funeral service on Friday. I used to hate the seatbelt law when it first came out, but now I love it. Seatbelts have saved so many lives and the people that don't pay attention have a lot higher chance of not living very long.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Oh, and I am going to color my hair today.  I have so much gray and I want it gone before vacation.  Then I have to vacuum and dust and I will spend the rest of the day doing receipts and expense sheets.  

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Im doing it alright, I brought Jeff home from the Hospital.  He has a staph infection and has to be on some heavy anti biotics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN