Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG so many Nay Sayers!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

I posted earlier in this group and another one about my wanting to loose weight.  Well I have had nothing but negative responses in the other group.  WTH?  What happened to people saying Good Luck or I hope it works for you.  Nope I got stuff like if you arent motiveated yourself nothing will motivate you.  Talk about bursting bubbles.  Geesh!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kajira
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I'm sorry, I know that sucks.

JulieJacobKyle
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I don't know why so many people are just jerks to others for no reason.  People seem to really enjoy knocking other people down.

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 24, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Yea I know, they are better then everyone! I was told I repulsed someone because I want to do this. If that's the case she shouldn't watch TV survivor, biggest looser, all if it boils down to MONEY! Thank you for not bashing me here too!

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I don't know why so many people are just jerks to others for no reason.  People seem to really enjoy knocking other people down.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kari_Noelle
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:06 AM

That is how a lot of the moms I have encountered on CafeMom are. Hence why I never post much.

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM
You won't find that in this group! Everyone here is so wonderful, and very supportive.

Quoting Kari_Noelle:

That is how a lot of the moms I have encountered on CafeMom are. Hence why I never post much.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on May. 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I'll bet you were on Mom Confessions. They love to be mean to a lot of people. Most of them go anon too. Don't pay any attention to what anyone says. Good luck. I don't have to say I hope it works for you, because I know it will.

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 26, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Thanks Dixie, nope it was a different group. I had never seen a nasty negative post in that group before. Needless to say I'm not going to be in it much longer. I prefer this group instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on May. 26, 2013 at 12:03 PM
A lot of groups on cm are pretty negative. Luckily we are all very supportive in the group. Good luck with your weight loss. You CAN do it. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)