Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have You Been To The New

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

Wet and wild yet?

by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DixieL
by Dixie on May. 31, 2013 at 6:17 PM

It's right down the street from our house. We are getting more traffic, but we haven't been there yet.

darci16
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We did go in on getting passes with my niece and her family, cheaper when you buy 4 or more. Haven't been yet, probably this coming week after ds gets out of school, he doesn't know we got them, kinda want to surprise him :)

AngryBob
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:26 AM

i haven't, but i've heard it's a lot smaller, but a lot of fun. they're no longer selling season passes; i didn't know that was a limited time thing. we might check it out if we can find a baby sitter, otherwise we'll just wait until next year.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Nope and probably wont LOL.  If I was in Vegas I would. 

Kari_Noelle
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Nope and probably woont since we don't have a car and are on the other side of town

Dodie702
by Doriane on Jun. 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Yep... It's a bit small but Vegas really needed a water park.
Dodie702
by Doriane on Jun. 4, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I bet he's going to lobe that! What a great surprise!

Quoting darci16:

We did go in on getting passes with my niece and her family, cheaper when you buy 4 or more. Haven't been yet, probably this coming week after ds gets out of school, he doesn't know we got them, kinda want to surprise him :)

drivenleonian
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I lived in the America West homes at Durango/Oquendo until my divorce. I'm glad I live in Southern Highlands now. I heard that traffic has picked up.
DD, 10 is going with my Aunt on the 26th. I didn't get a pass. I can't ride any of the rides. I was hit by a car on Durango between Trop and Hacienda in 2008. I would like to take my kids at least once this summer. I can sit and read while DS, 16 and DD ride the rides.
I used to frequent the old Wet n Wild when I was younger.

Quoting DixieL:

It's right down the street from our house. We are getting more traffic, but we haven't been there yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)