Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Facebook

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you use it?  Do  you use it a lot?  Would you wanna be friends on FB too?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngryBob
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:37 PM

i use it quite a bit, but i'm only friends with cm members if i've known them for a while. just because it's got my real name and stuff. i am a very private person.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:05 PM

That makes a lot of sense.  Im very open so I allow ALMOST anyone.   I have rules, like if no profile pic no add, if no common friends, no add. 

Quoting AngryBob:

i use it quite a bit, but i'm only friends with cm members if i've known them for a while. just because it's got my real name and stuff. i am a very private person.

AngryBob
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:17 PM

i'm even careful about who i add on cm. people can get crazy on here! lol

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont add many people on here, I just dont talk to them much unless they are in groups.  I did add one lady from this group and she seems pretty cool.  We have a lot in common.  I dont have friends on Cafemom in my Area.  I know some but I dont hang out with them.  I keep my CM more private.

Quoting AngryBob:

i'm even careful about who i add on cm. people can get crazy on here! lol

btherese
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Sure! I'm good with it. I can always block you if you're trouble ;)  Lol!!

I go there a LOT more than here, although this could get addicting too.

I had about 900+ "friends" and recently whittled it down to 500+, only because I couldn't possible talk to or keep up with that many folks. I really like my FB friends whom I have never met, most of whom I do try to keep some kind of "aquaintance" with. Some are folks I "met" on Christian Forums some years ago, when I'd gone through my horrible divorce and custody battle and needed to vent and get good advice. That was 8 1/2 yrs. ago, and I still talk to them, weekly, some daily.

You can send me a msg. for my info, Amber or whomever in Vegas/Henderson area would like to be FB friends also.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I added a lot of people when I played FarmVille and Castleville, I just havent gotten around to deleting them.

Quoting btherese:

Sure! I'm good with it. I can always block you if you're trouble ;)  Lol!!

I go there a LOT more than here, although this could get addicting too.

I had about 900+ "friends" and recently whittled it down to 500+, only because I couldn't possible talk to or keep up with that many folks. I really like my FB friends whom I have never met, most of whom I do try to keep some kind of "aquaintance" with. Some are folks I "met" on Christian Forums some years ago, when I'd gone through my horrible divorce and custody battle and needed to vent and get good advice. That was 8 1/2 yrs. ago, and I still talk to them, weekly, some daily.

You can send me a msg. for my info, Amber or whomever in Vegas/Henderson area would like to be FB friends also.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a member of Facebook. I don't go on it a lot. I would be friends with anyone on Nevada Moms. Not most of the people in other groups.

Kari_Noelle
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:31 AM

I am on fb all the time. I play Farmville2 mostly now...I really need to delete those other ville friends LOL

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I used to play those games like crazy, I would plan my day around when my strawberries would be done lol. It got to serious lol. So I stopped playing.

Quoting Kari_Noelle:

I am on fb all the time. I play Farmville2 mostly now...I really need to delete those other ville friends LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica265
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:55 AM

That's too funny!! My mom is on fb more than I am and she used to be the same way!! If she were out of the house she would watch the time and realize she had to get home to harvest her crops! Crazy lol

Quoting Ambear72:

I used to play those games like crazy, I would plan my day around when my strawberries would be done lol. It got to serious lol. So I stopped playing.

Quoting Kari_Noelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)