Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

What Are You Doing For

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:22 AM
  • 10 Replies

Father's Day?

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:23 AM

My son has to work, so we will probably celebrate it another day.

cagl84
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I am making lasanga, and we are gifting him a home away from home survival kit. He is moving across the country on Monday and I'll be following later. So I got him 3 books, an eye pillow( he always manages to steal mine here at home so now he gets his own), a photo album ( he had complained about not having any photo the last time he was away from home), and a couple of gift cards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
btherese
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hubby has to work, don't know if we'll have any kids (mine go to their bio-dads) and if his son and stepson from his prior marriage are here, I guess I'll cook something he loves and give him a couple of small gifts. We did some fun things with the girls on his days off, so it will be a mellow day on Sunday.

JulieJacobKyle
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Nothing much.  Troy is taking the day off and he will probably want to rest a little.  He's had a rough week at work.  He got home after 11 last night.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Making dh breakfast in bed. Then we're taking him to Wet n Wild. Later that night we're having a movie night.
Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:49 PM

We stayed home.  We went to the Movies on Saturday and saw the Star Trek movie in 3D.  I tried to get him to go on Sunday but he couldnt wait.  So we went on Saturday.  We stayed home and watched movies on HBO since it was a Free View weekend.  We recorded about 20 movies lol.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Oh wow, Im sure that will be hard for you all to be apart.  How long until you move with him?

Quoting cagl84:

I am making lasanga, and we are gifting him a home away from home survival kit. He is moving across the country on Monday and I'll be following later. So I got him 3 books, an eye pillow( he always manages to steal mine here at home so now he gets his own), a photo album ( he had complained about not having any photo the last time he was away from home), and a couple of gift cards.

cagl84
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
About three months. Not too bad. We've done longer, it is no fun but we will survive :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Quoting Ambear72:

We stayed home.  We went to the Movies on Saturday and saw the Star Trek movie in 3D.  I tried to get him to go on Sunday but he couldnt wait.  So we went on Saturday.  We stayed home and watched movies on HBO since it was a Free View weekend.  We recorded about 20 movies lol.

That sounds like fun.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Quoting cagl84:

About three months. Not too bad. We've done longer, it is no fun but we will survive :)

I'm sorry you will have to be away from each other that long. Maybe the time will go by really fast. It would be hard for me to be away from my husband that long.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN