Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do Your Kids Sing in the Bathtub/Shower?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:02 AM
  • 2 Replies

Kids Belting Out Queen's 'We Will Rock You' During Bath Time Will Be Great Shower Singers When They're Older (VIDEO)

by Jacqueline Burt

queen kids bathtubThey say music is the universal language, right? Crossing boundaries of all sorts -- language and culture and age and whatnot? Because while I'm not entirely certain where these two cuties live (the YouTube user name makes me think it might be Iceland, but one never knows), I AM pretty sure these bath time kids haven't been listening to Queen for all that long ... but that doesn't matter, cause they ... will ... ROCK YOU

In the cutest way possible, of course -- cause, let's face it, when are kids in the tub NOT adorable? But what's truly impressive about these little ones is how much fun they're managing to have without rubber duckies, bubbles, plastic cups ... nada. Just a little arena rock is all they need to have a good time. Dang, can you imagine what caliber of shower singers they're gonna be someday? Check this out!

That kid's no joke, right?? I mean, I don't know about you, but I feel ROCKED. 

Do your kids sing in the bath?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JulieJacobKyle
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Kyle sings all the time.  He sings while he's in the shower, in the bathtub, on the toilet, while he's playing, and he sings when he eats breakfast.  On the weekends, he's not allowed to shower until everyone is up, because he will sing and wake everyone.

Jacob doesn't sing at all.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Nope.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)