1. I have lived in Las Vegas since I was a year old.
2. My favorite color is lavender.
3. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice.
4. I want to learn how to make bead jewelry.
5. I would love to drive up the coast all the way to Canada.
1. I used to love peanut butter until my last pregnancy. Now the smell makes me sick.
2. I have been with my husband since we were 17 years old. He had just started his senior year of high school when we got married.
3. I was very relieved when my second child was a boy because I have a hard time relating to girls. I really wanted another boy!
4. I get restless when I live in one place too long. It's not time to move yet, but I really want to.
5. I love home improvement projects! I'm always wanting to do more stuff, even though we've finished our house already.
I hate the Nevada Summers
I Want to Work for the Disney Company, disneyland, world, cruise ect
I wish I could travel more
I always said growing up that I would have 4 kids, 2 boys first then twin girls and I had what I always said I would have.
I love getting in the car and driving to no where inparticular.
1. I have been married thirty years and counting. 2. My father was in the Navy. He was stationed in San Juan, Puerto Rico. My mom went there so I was born in Puerto Rico. 3. I really want to find a way to have shelter and food for the poor and homeless. 4. I'm very addicted to Cafemom. 5. I moved to Vegas, August 16,1991. My mom talked my husband to move here and after what happened to her, I'm really glad we have been here all this time.
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2016 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN