Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

I am moving to Florida on August 30th...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

I can't wait because finally I will be next to a beach.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cagl84
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Hope you have a great move! Our move to fl is taking forever!!! But we finally get to leave in 2 days :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
idee
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:37 AM

We are taking a couple of days vacation in California to visit family. Then we are going to Florida.

Quoting cagl84:

Hope you have a great move! Our move to fl is taking forever!!! But we finally get to leave in 2 days :)

darci16
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:34 AM

That was fast! Has your house sold? My neighbors short sold theirs and it only took 2 months, which I thought was fast.

I think that is great for you and your family, congrats!

idee
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM

We accepted the offer yesterday.

It took about three weeks to sell ours. According to the people who looked at our house there is a shortage of homes on the market. I guess many people are trying to move to Las Vegas.

Quoting darci16:

That was fast! Has your house sold? My neighbors short sold theirs and it only took 2 months, which I thought was fast.

I think that is great for you and your family, congrats!

cagl84
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:00 PM
That's what we did too! Except family is in Utah and weve been visiting for three weeks now lol

Quoting idee:

We are taking a couple of days vacation in California to visit family. Then we are going to Florida.

Quoting cagl84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
idee
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:04 PM

My best friend is in Utah. She is flying out to California to see her grandparents,s o she gets to see me too.

We're only visiting for three days though.

Quoting cagl84:

That's what we did too! Except family is in Utah and weve been visiting for three weeks now lol

Quoting idee:

Quoting cagl84:

Ambear72
by Amber on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Wow that was fast!!!  I hope it all goes smothly for you and that you dont have a lot of stress, as moving is a very stressful project!

Ambear72
by Amber on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Oh wow good luck to you on your move!  I hope it goes smoothly for you too. 

Quoting cagl84:

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Congratulations. Have a lot of fun. I have two step-sisters and a step-brother, that is like a real brother in Florida. I hope you have a great life. Stay on cafemom, if you have time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)