Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms in Elko, NV?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi, my name is Jessica and I am 24. I am a mom of 2 and recently moved to elko because of my husbands job. i am a stay at home mom and am looking for some other moms of babies and toddlers to become friends with so my kids and I can meet some new people.
If interested just message me. Thanks.
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kajira
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I'm not super close to elko - but we get that way occasionally... it's the closest walmart to us. LOL

I'd be fine talking on here though too!! I have 2 kids, I'm a stay at home mom. We also moved to NV due my husbands work.

I have a 9.5 year old and a 2.5 year old. we also have 2 goats, 3 cats, and 3 dogs. although, our newest dog is the size of a small pony, so I'm not sure she counts as a dog. (joking.)

Jrenee2789
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Kajira- have you lived in NV long? We actually live in Spring Creek right outside of elko. I also have a 2.5 year old and a 1.5 year old. And we have one dog.
Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Good Luck finding someone.  I used to live there. I think there is a Elko Moms group here on CM.  I was in that group a few years ago, so I am not sure if it is still an active group.

dj.smith0909
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Jessica,  i just moved to Elko about 3 months ago. Also due to my husbands job. I'm 21 years old and I am a stay at home mom as well and it is hard to find friends! Plus, there is not much to do here so i'm trying to look for some mom friends as well as some friends for my 1 year old son to play with. Message me if you're still in need of a friend! :)

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Hi Jessica. Welcome to cafemom, and to Nevada Moms. My name is Dixie. On June 11, I was married for thirty years and counting. I don't have any little kids. My son is twenty seven and has been married for four years. There are other moms with little kids. I hope you have a great time on cafemom.

KJ_on
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM

hey mamas, I live in Battle mountain. My dh and i are ttc now. problem is i dont have a obygn or midwife. does anyone have reccomendations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)