Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for friends and workout budd

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 6:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi i am christina and i have a 3mo old daughter,i need to lose the baby weight. I live las vegas.
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dominatrix250
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:04 AM
I'm a member of 24/hr fitness. I'm looking for a workout partner too. I go to the one on Silverado Ranch and Maryland Pkwy
christina122952
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:25 AM
I dont go to the gym

Quoting dominatrix250: I'm a member of 24/hr fitness. I'm looking for a workout partner too. I go to the one on Silverado Ranch and Maryland Pkwy
wildwestskinny
by New Member on May. 30, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Hi Christina,

Have you heard of that Crazy Wrap thing? Contact me and I can help you tighten and firm those stubborn areas. Baby weight is no fun.

Amber

christina122952
by on May. 30, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Can't afford it.

Quoting wildwestskinny:

Hi Christina,

Have you heard of that Crazy Wrap thing? Contact me and I can help you tighten and firm those stubborn areas. Baby weight is no fun.

Amber

l13quantum
by on Jan. 3, 2015 at 9:10 PM

hi christina, im lauren 30, 5yr old dtr im in fl,i  workout swim,i usually workout by myself,but  id love workin out with you,and help getting you back in shape yor friend laurensmile mini

happywifey08
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2015 at 5:37 PM

What part of town do you live in? I am on the south east side and have been wanting to find a walking buddy. THere are some really great parks to go too. I have a 1, 2 and 6 yo and am a homeschooling SAHM. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN