Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Other Moms in Carson City

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi all! My name is Gracie I am a stay-at-home mommy and wife. I have an absolutely beautiful little boy with my husband. Abel is 13 months old, soon to be 14 months. He is a healthy, happy and outgoing little boy. My husband works and goes to school full time so we get kind of lonely sometimes.I also have my dog, 2 kitties a hamster and a fish. I am on a weight loss journey, I have 170 lbs to lose. I would love to make mommy friends in my area. I would love for Abel to have friends too! :)

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DKk0531
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! Im Kristy, 26, have two girls, 2 month old Callie and 3 almost 4 yr old Kaylin, also stay at mom, hubby works up in tahoe...we live in gardnerville. Nice to meet you!
mrs.hartman12
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Hello I am Christina and live in Dayton. I am a home schooling mom with 3 girls, 5, 21 months and 1 month. Nice to meet you! I am also working on weight to lose, if you ever want to plan a play date let me know. I recently took my little ones to the Childrens Museum in Carson City and it was really fun. 

AbelsMommy01
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Hello I am Christina and live in Dayton. I am a home schooling mom with 3 girls, 5, 21 months and 1 month. Nice to meet you! I am also working on weight to lose, if you ever want to plan a play date let me know. I recently took my little ones to the Childrens Museum in Carson City and it was really fun. 

AbelsMommy01
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I'm totally a member there! I live right next to it!

Quoting AbelsMommy01:

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)