Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Vegas Mommies Group

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 12:35 AM
  • 12 Replies
There's a Vegas Mommies group for those that are interested in meeting other moms in Vegas/Henderson.
I stumbled across it and thought I would share.
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KME3
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
That's cool. I'm in Henderson.
christina122952
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:20 PM

i am.

dominatrix250
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM
I'm a mother of 2; late 30's who enjoys working out, having tea in Town Square and simple things. I love to go line dancing at Stoney's.
christina122952
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

i am 34 yrs old, a mother to a 6 month old daughter. i do not get to do much. I love going shopping and going out to eat. I am want friends that i can hang out with.

leximann
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Quoting dominatrix250: I'm a mother of 2; late 30's who enjoys working out, having tea in Town Square and simple things. I love to go line dancing at Stoney's.

I love going to Stoney's I like it where it is now rather than when it was over near the South Point however I do miss the big screen.

dominatrix250
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:39 PM
I miss the big screen too. I used to go on Thursday nights. Now that my Fiancé moved in, life has changed a bit. We bowl at the South Point on Thursdays. I guess I'm getting old.
I should go next weekend. DD will be at her Dad's. I do fear running into him there. He goes for 2-step lessons and on Saturdays. He's single.
Next time I plan to go, I'll post here. It would be nice to hang out with someone who dances. I love it there.

Quoting leximann:

Quoting dominatrix250: I'm a mother of 2; late 30's who enjoys working out, having tea in Town Square and simple things. I love to go line dancing at Stoney's.

I love going to Stoney's I like it where it is now rather than when it was over near the South Point however I do miss the big screen.

christina122952
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:30 PM

I wish that I could get out but my boyfriend works from 1-10:30 Tuesday-Saturday and I really do not trust anyone to watch my daughter. Where is this Vegas Mommies Group at?

mrs.hartman12
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I will have to come back to this post in a few months, we are moving back at the end of summer. 

dominatrix250
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM
We have yet to meet up that I know of. I joined meetup.com many years ago and met other moms who were in direct sales. I was a Tupperware lady.
It would be nice if some of us that have shared interests could meet up. I know that not all moms stay home or have a flexible schedule like I do.

Quoting christina122952:

I wish that I could get out but my boyfriend works from 1-10:30 Tuesday-Saturday and I really do not trust anyone to watch my daughter. Where is this Vegas Mommies Group at?

christina122952
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:47 PM

i know, and we should try to do that.

Quoting dominatrix250: We have yet to meet up that I know of. I joined meetup.com many years ago and met other moms who were in direct sales. I was a Tupperware lady. It would be nice if some of us that have shared interests could meet up. I know that not all moms stay home or have a flexible schedule like I do.
Quoting christina122952:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN